MaRa Logistics Quality aims to bring a positive impact on the environment and society through its activity. Therefore, the company has documented and implemented the European standard ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental management system that helps the company in improving and minimizing significant environmental impacts.
Regarding travels at MaRa Logistics Quality we consider:
- we send the documents with the partners using the common network INTRANET;
- we use the public transport whenever we have the opportunity and for the daily commute to work the employees who live in the same area use a single car;
- we choose the stairs instead of the elevator;
- in our activity we optimize the transport of goods according to destination, so we optimize domestic and international transport.
- We plan business trips early and prefer direct flights because less CO2 is removed in the atmosphere;
- we avoid the use of taxis and choose as the first option the public transport;
- for accommodation we choose a “sustainable hotel”. This hotel supports the conservation of the environment, social development and local economy. Sustainable hotels conserve water and energy, use local products in restaurants and souvenir shops and employ locals. In addition, they can also support community conservation projects.
- we reward progress and integration of knowledge in employee performance evaluations;