This year’s Integrated Management System is updated by our company, keeping pace with all the changes and requirements of the market we are activating.
Protecting our position as outstanding provider of national and international freight transport, storing and handling services, is a boldly goal to us, considering that our objective is to undertake our business in accountable manner as to the environment, civil society and employees.
For the achievement of such desideratum, we always bear in mind:
- satisfaction of our customers;
- promptitude in delivery of services;
- compliance with the legal provisions and other industry applicable requirements;
- employees’ involvement and motivation;
- low costs of services, ensuring:
- pollution prevention;
- reduction of the environmental impact of our business;
- prevention of occupational accidents and illnesses.
Therefore, the top management of the company decided to implement and maintain an Integrated Management System, in conformity with ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2005 and SR OHSAS 18001:2008, aiming at incessant improvement of the organisation’s performances.